- About Overview
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Honors and Awards
- Facts and Figures
- Support the School
- Contact Us
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
Publications: Winter 2015
By Marissa Lee-Baird / Wed Apr 1, 2015
Pharmaceutical Chemistry faculty members have published the following manuscripts since January 2015
- An improved single-chain Fab platform for efficient display and recombinant expression.
Koerber JT, Hornsby MJ, Wells JA.
J Mol Biol. 2015 Jan 30;427(2):576-86.
- Small molecules enhance CRISPR genome editing in pluripotent stem cells.
Yu C, Liu Y, Ma T, Liu K, Xu S, Zhang Y, Liu H, La Russa M, Xie M, Ding S, Qi LS.
Cell Stem Cell. 2015 Feb 5;16(2):142-7.
- Histone demethylase KDM5A is regulated by its reader domain through a positive-feedback mechanism.
Torres IO, Kuchenbecker KM, Nnadi CI, Fletterick RJ, Kelly MJ, Fujimori DG.
Nat Commun. 2015 Feb 17;6:6204.
- A strategy for tissue self-organization that is robust to cellular heterogeneity and plasticity. Cerchiari AE, Garbe JC, Jee NY, Todhunter ME, Broaders KE, Peehl DM, Desai TA, LaBarge MA, Thomson M, Gartner ZJ.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015 Feb 17;112(7):2287-92.
- The Membrane- and Soluble-Protein Helix-Helix Interactome: Similar Geometry via Different Interactions.
Zhang SQ, Kulp DW, Schramm CA, Mravic M, Samish I, DeGrado WF.
Structure. 2015 Mar 3;23(3):527-41.
- Homer3 regulates the establishment of neutrophil polarity.
Wu J, Pipathsouk A, Keizer-Gunnink A, Fusetti F, Alkema W, Liu S, Altschuler S, Wu L, Kortholt A, Weiner OD.
Mol Biol Cell. 2015 Mar 4. pii: mbc.E14-07-1197.
- Self-Enforcing Feedback Activation between BCL6 and Pre-B Cell Receptor Signaling Defines a Distinct Subtype of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Geng H, Hurtz C, Lenz KB, Chen Z, Baumjohann D, Thompson S, Goloviznina NA, Chen WY, Huan J, LaTocha D, Ballabio E, Xiao G, Lee JW, Deucher A, Qi Z, Park E, Huang C, Nahar R1, Kweon SM, Shojaee S, Chan LN, Yu J, Kornblau SM, Bijl JJ, Ye BH, Mark Ansel K, Paietta E, Melnick A, Hunger SP, Kurre P, Tyner JW, Loh ML, Roeder RG, Druker BJ, Burger JA, Milne TA, Chang BH, Müschen M.
Cancer Cell. 2015 Mar 9;27(3):409-25.
- Erratum: Covalent docking of large libraries for the discovery of chemical probes.
London N, Miller RM, Krishnan S, Uchida K, Irwin JJ, Eidam O, Gibold L, Cimermančič P, Bonnet R, Shoichet BK, Taunton J.
Nat Chem Biol. 2015 Mar;11(3):235
About the School: The UCSF School of Pharmacy aims to solve the most pressing health care problems and strives to ensure that each patient receives the safest, most effective treatments. Our discoveries seed the development of novel therapies, and our researchers consistently lead the nation in NIH funding. The School’s doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) degree program, with its unique emphasis on scientific thinking, prepares students to be critical thinkers and leaders in their field.