- About Overview
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Honors and Awards
- Facts and Figures
- Support the School
- Contact Us
- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
The UCSF School of Pharmacy is led by the dean, who oversees the Dean’s Office, three departments, and a research institute. Each of these support the School’s mission and goals in research, education, and patient care. A Dean’s Leadership Group advises the dean.
The Dean’s Office of the UCSF School of Pharmacy carries out the strategic priorities of the dean across research, patient care, and education, and supports and collaborates with the School’s departments and other units.
Organized Research Unit
Dean’s Leadership Group
The Dean’s Leadership Group is an internal advisory group, appointed by the dean, which meets monthly to explore issues and opportunities and to advise the dean on strategies.