- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
Science is our foundation—Our academic focus is on improving health through biomedical research, pharmacy education, and patient care.
The School has been number one in research funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) every year for over four decades. We train our students to think scientifically to solve health care’s most pressing problems and to ensure that each patient receives the safest, most effective, and most cost-effective treatments available.
Wed Nov 1