- About Overview
- Honors and Awards
- Facts and Figures
- Support the School
- Contact Us
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- Education Unit
- Assistant Deans
- Associate Deans
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Office of Finance and Administration
- Office of Planning and Communications
- Org chart
- Patient Care
Learn How to Get Around
The big picture
UCSF has many campuses. The School of Pharmacy has activities primarily at 3 campuses: Parnassus, Mission Bay, and Laurel Heights.
- Parnassus: The Parnassus campus is located along Parnassus Avenue between San Francisco's Inner Sunset and Cole Valley neighborhoods just 3 blocks south of Golden Gate Park.
- Mission Bay: The Mission Bay campus is located just 1 mile south of downtown San Francisco. First occupied in 2003, it's the newest campus at UCSF. It is close to AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants major league baseball team.
- Laurel Heights: The Laurel Heights campus is located at California and Walnut Streets. It is 5 blocks south of the historic Presidio of San Francisco.
How to find buildings
Buildings are typically referred to by letter code (e.g., the "S" in the room called "S1457") and also by building name (e.g., "Library 101").
How to find rooms
If you need to find, say, Room S918, the letter code tells you that "S" stands for the Medical Sciences building. The first digit is usually (but not always) the floor number, so Room S918 is on the 9th floor of the Medical Sciences building. When you get to the right floor, you might need to wander around or ask someone where to go; signs to help you are not always available. Note that S1457 is a room on the 14th floor—use the first two digits instead of just one to determine the floor number. When in doubt, ask someone. More info: Classrooms Search by Room Number. Looking for Cole Hall, Toland Hall, or any conference room? See Maps.
How to find rest rooms
Campus toilets are not always easy to find. It’s easiest to just ask someone.