- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
Chancellor Desmond-Hellman presents renewed mission, three-year goals
By David Jacobson / Thu Oct 6, 2011
UCSF Chancellor Susan Desmond-Hellman, MD, MPH, delivered her State of the University address at Cole Hall on the Parnassus campus on October 4, 2011.
In her third year at the helm, Desmond-Hellman presented a renewed mission and vision for the university that included five major goals guiding the health sciences institution through the next three years:
- Provide unparalleled care to our patients.
- Improve health through innovative science.
- Attract and support the most talented and diverse trainees in the health sciences.
- Be the workplace of choice for diverse, top-tier talent.
- Create a financially sustainable enterprise-wide business model.
School of Pharmacy, PharmD Degree Program, BMI, QBC, CCB, PSPG, Bioinformatics, Biophysics
About the School: The UCSF School of Pharmacy aims to solve the most pressing health care problems and strives to ensure that each patient receives the safest, most effective treatments. Our discoveries seed the development of novel therapies, and our researchers consistently lead the nation in NIH funding. The School’s doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) degree program, with its unique emphasis on scientific thinking, prepares students to be critical thinkers and leaders in their field.