- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
Call for Applicants: CTSI Participant Recruitment Program (PRP) Faculty Director
Wed Sep 27, 2023
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI), which sits within the Office of Research, is seeking applications from current UCSF faculty for the position of CTSI Participant Recruitment Program (PRP) faculty director.
This position is charged with creating and sustaining programs, services, and infrastructure to enhance research recruitment capacity, with a focus on services and support for recruitment of underrepresented and diverse study participants.
The specific priorities of the faculty director will be determined by the incumbent in collaboration with the CTSI director and staff leadership.
Some of the criteria for appointment:
- Assistant, associate, or full professor rank.
- Ladder rank, in residence, clinical, health sciences clinical, or adjunct series appointment.
- DNP, PhD, MD, DDS, PharmD, DPTSc, DSc, or equivalent.
Find more info at CTSI Careers by selecting Participant Recruitment Program Faculty Director (PDF).
Send your application to [email protected] by 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 8, 2023.
About the School: The UCSF School of Pharmacy aims to solve the most pressing health care problems and strives to ensure that each patient receives the safest, most effective treatments. Our discoveries seed the development of novel therapies, and our researchers consistently lead the nation in NIH funding. The School’s doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) degree program, with its unique emphasis on scientific thinking, prepares students to be critical thinkers and leaders in their field.