- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
Executive Director, Master of Translational Medicine (MTM) Program
What I do
As executive director, I oversee all administrative aspects of the MTM program. My primary responsibility is to maintain an effective cross-campus program.
Other responsibilities include:
- Budget and campus administrative functions.
- Marketing and student recruitment.
- Act as GSAO for students on both campuses.
- Assist in development of capstone projects.
- Assist in running the capstone course.
- Maintain relationships with program alumni.