- About Overview
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Honors and Awards
- Facts and Figures
- Support the School
- Contact Us
- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
What I do
As a member of the Office of Student and Curricular Affairs (OSACA), I am one of the PharmD advisors who support the students’ personal and professional development throughout their time at UCSF. I provide academic and learning support, career exploration, personal coaching, and appropriate referrals. I also help students to build connections between the curriculum, co-curriculum and professional preparation, and collaborate with OSACA staff and others on activities that enhance students’ development as scholars, pharmacists, and community members.
My pronouns are she/her/hers.
Meet with me
PharmD students may schedule an appointment online.