- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
21st Annual Spring Research Seminar
In the annual Spring Research Seminar, current scientific posters created by School of Pharmacy faculty, staff, fellows, residents, and students are presented. During the seminar, the creators of three posters are selected to receive the Gary Rifkind Award, each of which includes a prize of $1,000.
Faculty and students from other departments and schools are invited to attend.