- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
Faculty Resource Fair and Development Day 2023
All faculty are invited to the following networking and development events.
- An in-person networking and resource event is your opportunity to meet colleagues and gather resources from over 40 campus units. Join us for refreshments and raffle prizes in a pleasant outdoor setting overlooking the Koret Quad green space.
- Virtual workshops for professional development and resources to enhance faculty life.
What, when, where?
|Faculty Networking and Resource Fair||Wed Sep 20, 2023||4:00 to 6:00 p.m.||Mission Bay Conference Center, Bank of America Terrace|
|Faculty Development Webinars and Workshops||Thu Sep 21, 2023||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Online (Zoom)|
Who should participate?
All faculty are welcome.
- Meet colleagues and gather resources from campus support units.
- Enhance your career through plenary sessions and interactive workshops.
- Focus on faculty development, including advancement and promotion, and succeeding academically.
How to attend?
Register for either or both events.
Contact Irené Merry ([email protected]).