- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
Strategic Plan Theme: Strategic Support
6.1 Expand and diversify our sources of revenue and other support for faculty and learners
- Foster entrepreneurship and innovation in our faculty and learners, by encouraging and recognizing founders, providing training on company creation and conflict of commitment, and guidance navigating campus rules and resources.
- Broaden funding and donor base by expanding philanthropic partnerships and by making a strong value proposition for Pharma and Bio-tech collaboration, access to venture capital, and industry contracts.
6.2 Support the Strategic Plan with necessary infrastructure
- Implement system of accountability through on-going communications to School stakeholders about the Strategic Plan; monitoring, tracking, and checking progress; and adjusting action plans
6.3 Enable School success by addressing internal barriers that hamper faculty and staff productivity
- Identify top barriers common across faculty in areas such as IT, HR, Contracts and Grants, through a needs assessment process then develop plans to overcome those barriers
6.4 Enhance the School’s reputation, visibility, and audience engagement through strategic communications, both externally and internally
- Attract top talent (including faculty, PharmD and graduate students, Post-docs, and staff) by communicating the School’s successes and promoting our peoples’ accomplishments (including alumni) regionally, nationally, and globally
- Show the School’s direction by prioritizing communications that highlight our mission, vision, and strategic priorities—using evolving messaging that reinforces "who we are"