- About Overview
- Honors and Awards
- Facts and Figures
- Support the School
- Contact Us
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- Assistant Deans
- Associate Deans
- Education Unit
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Office of Finance and Administration
- Office of Planning and Communications
- Org chart
- Patient Care
The UCSF School of Pharmacy Industry Outreach Program presents a UCSF-Amgen Symposium.
This event will comprise two sessions:
- Morning: The Bay Area Biotechnology Symposium, “Pharmaceuticals for the Future”
- Afternoon: Amgen Conference, “Structural Biology of Membrane Proteins and Their Biotherapeutic Potential”
The sessions will be followed by a networking reception in the evening. We anticipate that the event will serve as a catalyst for closer connections between scientists in industry and academia in the San Francisco Bay Area.
An RSVP is required for the no-cost lunch and reception. This event is open to the Bay Area scientific community and the public.
Please register: [email protected]