- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
Making History: UCSF School of Pharmacy
In celebration of UCSF’s 150th anniversary and Alumni Weekend 2015, don’t miss this unique program that opens a window to the School of Pharmacy’s colorful, pioneering past and how that past is shaping the School’s future.
The Making History program and reception are open to the UCSF community at no cost.
Discounted parking vouchers will be available at the event: $7.50 for half day, $15 for all day.
More details: Making History.