- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
What I do
As a member of the Office of Student and Curricular Affairs, I coordinate and monitor the admissions process for prospective students including communications with applicants, interview days, and admissions committee reviews. I create and maintain the files that are used as a key component in all reviews leading to the matriculation of each student. I serve as a resource for prospective students and assist in a variety of programs for prospective students.
My pronouns are he/him/his.