- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Collection
UCSF School of Pharmacy PharmD students are helping Bay Area hospitals with their PPE (personal protective equipment) shortages by collecting personal protective equipment.
Items for collection
- unused N95 masks
- unopened hand sanitizer
- unopened glove boxes
- unopened disinfectants (e.g., Clorox wipes)
- packaged, unused goggles
Can’t make it?
Pharmacists at this location will continue to collect donated PPE until it is no longer needed. Just stop by during business hours.