PhD graduate programs
The UCSF School of Pharmacy administers five PhD graduate programs, all of which promote an interdisciplinary approach to science and education. The programs are delivered by faculty members in the UCSF School of Pharmacy and the UCSF School of Medicine. All are offered by the UCSF Graduate Division. These five programs are among UCSF's 23 graduate programs, 17 of which offer a PhD.
- Bioengineering (BioE)
- Biological and Medical Informatics (BMI)
- Biophysics (BP)
- Chemistry and Chemical Biology (CCB)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences & Pharmacogenomics (PSPG)
See all graduate degree programs offered at UCSF: Graduate Division Programs.
Graduate program umbrellas
Some of the graduate programs administered by the School sit under these broader umbrella programs:
- Quantitative Biosciences Consortium (QBC)
- Integrative Program in Quantitative Biology (iPQB)
- Herbert W. Boyer Program in Biological Sciences (PIBS)
Other degrees offered
- PharmD, PharmD/MSCR, PharmD/PhD, postdoctoral fellowships and residencies, or see the overview of our academic programs.
Go to: School of Pharmacy home page