Pressing Ahead in New Directions: Strategic Course 2007-2012
PDF, 8 pages, 593 KB,
Requires Adobe Reader
Planning process and references
Input to the plan
- Faculty retreat
- UCSF staff opinion survey 2003
- Strategic planning retreat
Many people are involved in planning the School's strategic course for 2007-2012.
The UCSF School of Pharmacy has excelled in accomplishing its goals during this strategic plan cycle. Learn about some of the major milestones we reached.
Go To: Plans
Dean B. Joseph Guglielmo, Jr.
521 Parnassus Avenue
UCSF Box 0622, Room C-156
San Francisco, CA 94143 USA
Associate Dean Susan Levings
3333 California Street
UCSF Box 0613, Room 420R
San Francisco, CA 94118 USA
- UCSF School of Pharmacy sets 5-year plan in motion - A more in-depth introduction to our strategic plan.
- Mission - All strategic plans support the School's mission in pharmacy and science education, scientific discovery, patient care, and public service.
- School profile - The UCSF School of Pharmacy is a confluence of intellectually gifted people, benchmark programs, and a history of accomplishment.
- Unleashing Our Potential: Strategic Direction 2000 through 2005 - Planning for the School is done at 5-year intervals. This is our previous plan.