- About Overview
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Honors and Awards
- Facts and Figures
- Support the School
- Contact Us
- Organization Overview
- Dean’s Office
- Dean’s Office Overview
- PharmD Education Unit
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration
- Pharmacy Practice Partnerships
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quantitative Biosciences Institute
- Org Chart
- Patient Care
What I do
As communications director I am responsible for ensuring the UCSF School of Pharmacy can effectively reach internal and external audiences, and for maintaining its public face and brand. Much of this work is done with the School’s Communications Team, which I lead.
I guide the Communications Team in its service of the priorities of the School of Pharmacy and the dean, as well as its delivery of tools, support, and advice to colleagues throughout the School. I am responsible for cultivating the infrastructure, processes, and expertise needed to communicate via websites, email, social media, and other formats.
I represent the school on several campus-wide groups and committees for communications or technology, and additionally serve as a Dean’s Office contact for information and data security concerns.