Information for Prospective Students
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) professional program
University of California San Francisco School of Pharmacy’s Doctor of Pharmacy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 135 South LaSalle Street, Suite 4100, Chicago, IL 60503, 312/664-3575; FAX 312/664-4652, web site www.acpe-accredit.org.
Our PharmD professional program, top-ranked in the nation, offers you an innovative curriculum, world-class faculty, and leadership in pharmacy practice. Learn more:
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) graduate programs
The UCSF School of Pharmacy administers or co-administers 5 PhD graduate programs. Each offers you an exceptional interdisciplinary education at UCSF, which has a long and successful history of collaboration among the biomedical sciences.
- Biological & Medical Informatics (BMI)
- Chemistry & Chemical Biology (CCB)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences & Pharmacogenomics (PSPG)
- UCSF/UCB Joint Graduate Group in Bioengineering (UCSF/UCB JGGB)
- PhD Graduate Programs Overview
- UCSF Graduate Division Prospective Students
- UCSF Graduate Students' Association
Inquires about specific programs should be directed to the program director listed on the program's website.