Information for Prospective Students
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) professional program
The UCSF School of Pharmacy Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, which is the national agency that accredits professional degree programs in pharmacy and providers of continuing pharmacy education.
Our PharmD professional program, top-ranked in the nation, offers you an innovative curriculum, world-class faculty, and leadership in pharmacy practice. Learn more:
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) graduate programs
The UCSF School of Pharmacy administers or co-administers 5 PhD graduate programs. Each offers you an exceptional interdisciplinary education at UCSF, which has a long and successful history of collaboration among the biomedical sciences.
- Biological & Medical Informatics (BMI)
- Chemistry & Chemical Biology (CCB)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences & Pharmacogenomics (PSPG)
- UCSF/UCB Joint Graduate Group in Bioengineering (UCSF/UCB JGGB)
- PhD Graduate Programs Overview
- UCSF Graduate Division (admissions and applications)
- UCSF Graduate Students' Association
Inquires about specific programs should be directed to the program director listed on the program's website.