Exam Review Materials
All students in the class of 2013 who complete the Senior Exit Survey are eligible to attend the Law & Clinical Review and receive the 2013 edition of the Rx Prep Course Book.
NAPLEX Review Materials
Although the School of Pharmacy does not endorse any specific review materials for the NAPLEX exam, the following resources are often used in preparation for this exam:
- Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, 7th Edition, 2009 (Shargel, et. al); available online. Older versions of CD-ROMs and practice exams are also available.
- ASHP PharmPrep: An online, interactive, case-based board review. $79.00 for ASHP members.
- APhA's Complete Review for Pharmacy: Beginning early February 2014, APhA will ship the complimentary copy of the Complete Review for Pharmacy to student pharmacist members who graduate in 2014. Students must have a 2014 graduation date on file with APhA and must be members through 2014. Non-members will not receive a complimentary copy, but they may purchase the book. Details: Complete Review for Pharmacy.
- Pre-NAPLEX: The NABP also offers a Pre-NAPLEX practice exam for US$50.00. For details, visit Pre-NAPLEX.
- NAPLEX Blueprint: The section called NAPLEX Competency Statements at NAPLEX Blueprint provides an overview of the topics covered on the examination.
- RxPrep Course Book: 2013 Edition: This book will be provided to students attending the 2013 Law & Clinical Review and provides a study guide to use in preparing to take the NAPLEX and/or the CPJE. Details: RxPrep.
CPJE Review Materials
The Calfornia Board mails you a printed copy of the CPJE Candidate Information Bulletin (PDF, 22 pages, 539 KB) after you submit your Application for California Practice Standards and Jurisprudence Examination for Pharmacists (CPJE) and receive your authorization to test.
California Specific Examination CPJE Detailed Content Outline
Sample CPJE Test Questions
More Sample CPJE Test Questions
California Law Review Materials
Dr. Ferrone will review his recommended resources for studying the law material at the Law and Clinical Review.
Go To: Licensure & Examinations