Stay in touch
- Graduation Requirements
- Filing for Graduation - forms to complete
- Law and Clinical Review - study sessions to help you review and prepare for exams
- Licensure & Examinations - how to get a license to practice pharmacy
- Graduation Verification Letters (includes Official Graduation Dates)
- Health Insurance
What happens to my health insurance after graduation?
- Millberry Fitness and Recreation Center
What happens to my UCSF fitness center membership after graduation?
- Career Services
How can I get help finding a job?
- Visit the University Store before you graduate to receive educational discounts on computer hardware and software and purchase UCSF-imprinted clothing and other goods.
- Graduation Ceremony
When and where is the ceremony?
Bowl of Hygeia Award
The highest honor given to a graduating student of the UCSF School of Pharmacy.
Speeches given at previous graduation ceremonies.
What happens to my UCSF e-mail account now? How can I continue communicating with my graduating class?
Continuing at UCSF
What if I will be starting employment, a residency, a fellowship, or some other kind of new affiliation at UCSF or UCSF Medical Center?
- Computer Software
Can I keep the software that UCSF provides?
When can I expect my diploma? Who should I contact with questions?
As an alum of the School, you're eligible to join the UCSF Alumni Association and receive a wide variety of campus privileges including free and discounted access to libraries, career services, and fitness centers.
Receive job postings.
As an alumna or alumnus of our PharmD program, you may resubscribe to the graduate jobs mailing list at any time. There is no fee charged for this service. Simply contact us with the e-mail address to which you would like job postings to be delivered.