If you are a pharmacy employer, you can use the Job Postings Form to distribute job postings to our PharmD (Doctor of Pharmacy) students and graduates.
Students are interested in:
- short-term positions during school breaks (including the entire month of December)
- short-term positions during summer
- year-round part-time employment
- post-graduate residencies
- full-time positions in all settings.
To learn more about our students, see the sidebar at Information for Employers.
To submit a job posting, complete the Job Postings Form.
Go To: Information for Employers
If you are a student...
- Entering 1st-year student pharmacists are automatically subscribed to the mailing list for intern jobs within the first few weeks of fall quarter. You will automatically receive any postings by e-mail.
- Graduating student pharmacists are automatically subscribed to the mailing list for graduate jobs within the first few weeks of fall quarter of their graduating year. You will automatically receive any postings by e-mail.
- Also see our Career Services.
If you are an alumna or alumnus of our PharmD program...
You may resubscribe to the graduate jobs mailing list at any time. There is no fee charged for this service. Simply contact us with the e-mail address to which you would like job postings to be delivered.