Withdraw Your Application
If for some reason you must withdraw your application, please contact us before submitting a formal request to withdraw. Once an application has been canceled it cannot be reinstated. If you are doing this reluctantly, discuss the situation with one of our Student Affairs professionals who may suggest a solution to your dilemma that would allow you to keep your application active. The final decision will always be yours, but please, think carefully and don't rush into this decision before considering all of your options and talking to an advisor.
How to Withdraw
If after considering all of your options you find that you still must withdraw your application:
Draft a statement of withdrawal that includes the following information:
- Your full legal name as you listed it on your application.
- Your PharmCAS application ID number.
- Your phone number and e-mail address.
- The reason for your request to withdraw your application. Please be as specific as possible. If you are withdrawing because you have accepted an admission offer from another school, please provide the name of the institution.
- Your signature.
- Send the statement to our office by fax or mail:
Office of Student & Curricular Affairs
513 Parnassus Avenue
UCSF Box 0150, Room S-960
San Francisco CA 94143 USA
Your signed statement of withdrawal enables us to verify the authenticity of your request and to process the cancellation in a timely manner. All information you provide is confidential and is only used for statistical and administrative purposes.
Go To: Admissions Overview