The California Pharmacy Student Leadership (CAPSLEAD) Conference endeavors to provide student leaders at California pharmacy schools with an opportunity to:
- Learn more about leadership skills,
- Build effective time and team management techniques, and
- Interact with pharmacy practitioners and other student pharmacists.
- School of Pharmacy, University of California at San Francisco
- Rite Aid Corporation
- School of Pharmacy, University of Southern California
- California Pharmacists Association
- Pfizer, Inc.
- School of Pharmacy, Loma Linda University
- Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, University of the Pacific
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of California, San Diego
- California Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Western University of Health Sciences
How to apply
Applications for the UCSF CAPSLEAD team are available to 1st- and 2nd-year student pharmacists in late fall quarter each year. Ten students are selected to represent UCSF at the annual CAPSLEAD conference and to prepare a poster presentation on a current pharmacy issue.
For additional information
Contact Cindy Watchmaker in the OSACA.
Go To: Student Organizations