Marisa McFarlane, MA
What I do
As a coordinator for PharmD experiential education in the Office of Education and Instructional Support (OEIS), I work with Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experience (IPPE) students, faculty, and preceptors. I also:
- coordinate special projects such as the Pharmacy Curriculum Outcomes Assessment (PCOA Exam) that students take during their first and third years
- track online training certification compliance and providing resources to students
- compile and design the Pharmacy Volunteer Faculty Newsletter
- handle HR onboarding and timesheet management of IPPE coaches and the MyDispense administrator
- handle the Interactive Teaching Activities (ITAs) call for service and scheduling of faculty as volunteer preceptors for course activities.