Information for faculty and staff
The following links provide information of particular interest to UCSF School of Pharmacy faculty and staff members about the School's operations and activities.
Operational Excellence to improve efficiency
In May 2010, UCSF Chancellor Sue Desmond-Hellmann, MD, MPH, outlined the project known as “Operational Excellence,” a campuswide, cost-cutting reorganization that will be phased in from July 2010 to June 2013.
Learn the latest about how UCSF is improving the efficiency and effectiveness of its operations. Details: Operational Excellence.
Napolitano selects Hawgood as next UCSF Chancellor
Jul 10, 2014
More news: Home Page News Archive.
- Names and links to paid faculty, organized by department.
- Organization - UC, UCSF, and School of Pharmacy organization charts. Names and titles of School administrators.
- Financial - Centralized financial support to faculty and staff, including reimbursements, cash management, policy interpretation, and monthly detailed expense ledgers and forecasts: Contact Associate Dean of Administration and Finance Michael Nordberg, MPA/HSA (email@example.com).
Before traveling on business, complete the Traveler Insurance Form to receive free coverage of medical and other services. Details: UCSF Offers Employees, Students Advice on Business Travel and University of California Traveler Insurance Coverage. Questions? Call 510/987-9832.
- Pharmacy Faculty Council - An academic advisory committee to the Dean and a faculty governance committee. Meeting notices, minutes, membership roster. The Council is a standing committee of the Academic Senate.
- Staff Council - A university-wide advisory association to the UCSF chancellor of staff employees not represented by an exclusive bargaining agent.
- Academic Business Officers Group (ABOG) - A diverse group of campus administrators from multiple campus sites that advocates for the needs and perspectives of administrators throughout the campus and the medical center, promotes professional development, and communication and integration among administrators.
- Academy X - Hands-on computer training in downtown San Francisco: Microsoft, Adobe, web, programming, server, and more. Ask how to receive 40% off any class.
- Digital Media Academy - Hands-on computer training focussed on educators.
- How to Create a Podcast - Guidance for faculty and staff for creating series of audio or video clips for the web.
- Computer Labs - List of computer labs available to us, including the Thomas A. Oliver Informatics Resource Center (IRC)
- Information for Web Developers - How to set up a new site or redesign an existing one. Web accessibility, security, link checking, statistics, community, hiring guidelines.
- Information Technology - Computer and information systems.
Campus administrative policies
- Administrative Policies - Current administrative policies of both UC and UCSF, exclusive of academic, admissions, and curricular policies.
Go to: School of Pharmacy home page
PharmD professional programs
PhD graduate programs
- Biological and Medical Informatics
- Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmacogenomics
All contact info
See all departments on one page. (This is handy for printing all of them at once.)