As part of the Dean’s Office, Assistant Deans Dare, Grubbs, Hodding, Shane, and Woods work with area directors of advanced pharmacy practice programs in providing administrative support, mentoring, and instruction to UCSF's Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) students and faculty members, including programs at:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles (Shane)
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center (Hodding)
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center (Woods)
- UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento (Grubbs)
- US Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Francisco (Dare)
Assistant Dean Heard directs the California Poison Control System.